crazy-drunk-monkeycrazy-drunk-monkey

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Winter Attack (part 1) Winter Attack (part 1)

That was like a TV Program.

That was just like one of those TV programs, like Pingu the Penguin. It rocks my socks :D Good Work. Keep it up ;)

? ?

Err... Nice... um... sort of...

Nice stolen music from runescape though. XD

GreyClock responds:

I got it from Flashkit actually.

Tokyo Girl Opening Tokyo Girl Opening

Lmao Ed!!

Dude... Tyr the word "Opening". It's supposed to be an Opening Ed. Not a plot to a movie or a game. Geezh. Hope to see some more =) Movies or more openings, they all look great! (Probably)

¡! What goes around !¡ ¡! What goes around !¡

Shut up pimpkitty

This is very good for a first submission. And it was 3 seconds loading time, not 30. Go get a new computer, maybe even get off of windows 95 and upgrade you idiot. Better than my first submissions XD.

COE Adventures 1 COE Adventures 1

LOL yay

That was kool, but the only bad thing was, the goblins health never went down, and his first attack took 43? the goblin only had 20 health?

famebyframe responds:

actualloy tbhat wasn't the goblins health MP means magic points I did make a mistake and not have magic points go down when gage used fireball.

Superstick 3 preview Superstick 3 preview

Lol

Lol that was great, so was 1 and 2 and i cant wait for three, and i like the bit, coming... eventually then down the bottom it says or never. Lol humurous :D

The Sheep The Sheep

Nice

It's like he was a super sheep, lol. Keep up the good work :D

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Great

Dude, that was awesome, me want more!!!!!!!!!!! I know you got magical trevor2, IWNT MAGICAL TREVOR 3!!!!!!!!

Miko Miko NURSE! Miko Miko NURSE!

WTF!

WTF!!!! yer i liked it, but wtf were they saying, AND WTF IS THT ALL ABOUT NEWAY roflmao!!!

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

This makes me feel good

This is so kool, i wish i could do stuff like this, but i dunno how to do it, or what programs to use, can somin help me!?!?!?!? please? thanx ;)